Fabulous 5 minute Fudge
(I got this from Rachael Ray under her make with kids or however its listed on her website)
unsalted butter, softened
1- 12 oz pk of semi sweet choc chips
1 cup of butterscotch chips
1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (save the can)
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
1- 8 oz can of walnuts ( I do not like nuts in my fudge so I do not add this)
1/2 cup raisins
candied red and green cherries (optional)
** I also add some mini marshmellows (yuumm)
1. grease an 8 in round cake pan with the softened butter.
2. pour the choc and butterscotch chips, condensed milk, and vanilla in a saucepan and put on stove on low to heat.
3. cover empty condensed milk can with plastic wrap and put in middle of greased cake pan.
4. stir the chips and milk until smooth until they melt together.
5. stir in the raisins and nuts (and marshmellows if desired).
6. scoop the fudge into the cake pan around the can*may need to move the can back to the middle of the pan*
7. cut the red cherries in half and green into quarters. use the green for the holly leaves and the red for the holly berries ..do several to make look like a wreath.
8. put in fridge till firm
9. remove can from center and losen sides and bottom with spatula.
10. cut into slices and serve
I love the 80's
4 months ago