8 oz uncooked elbosw or shells.
(1) 12 oz can of evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups cold milk
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook noodles. Place in crockpot when done
2. In a seperate bowl combine evaporated milk, cold milk, eggs, 3 cups of cheese, and salt and pepper.
3. Mix and pour into crockpot
4. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Cook on low for 5 hours.
*This is from one of my conception and more(c/s) girls Kerry**
I have not tried this yet, but I am going to try it soon.
Breakfast Under the Oaks
5 weeks ago