Monday, October 12, 2009

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew

1 large can diced tomatos, undrained
1 large can low fat cream of mushroom soup
1 large can low fat cream of celery soup
1 bag of frozen mixed veggies 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 cup low fat milk salt and pepper to taste

Mix the cans of soup and the milk in a slow cooker.
Add the tomatos, spices and chicken and stir.
Add the vegetables and stir.
Cook on low heat 5 hours until the chicken is cooked



*This is from one of my conception and more(c/s) girls Kerry**I have not tried this yet, but I am going to try it soon.

10/13....I made this for dinner tonight and it was very good. Hailey did not eat any cause she was just being that way tonight and I did not feel like fighting to get her to eat. Glenne and I both enjoyed it. Next time I will probably double it so that I can have more leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment